[DPRG] Enviromental chamber for sale.

Subject: [DPRG] Enviromental chamber for sale.
From: William James polymath2000 at yahoo.com
Date: Thu Apr 30 10:26:19 CDT 2009

Our lab obtained a smaller enviromental chamber about a 2ft cube (oven/cooler) from our defunct sister company and we are needed to get rid of it. I thought someone on here may be interested. It runs on 220 but we don't have a open 220 socket to test it with. It has a nice temperature controller and a two compressor cooling unit.  I have some pictures I can send you if you are interested.  We are located in Plano if you want to come look at it.

Just give me a shout.
214.755.4273

Bill James
ex club member that still reads the forum every day.