[DPRG] RBNO Thanks!

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO Thanks!
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Wed Aug 5 13:20:11 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 08:48 -0400, DeltaGraph at aol.com wrote:
> Thanks everyone for showing up and Probotics for RBNO last night.
> We had a great turnout -- like about 20 people.
>
> I know we all had a great time and much appreciate Dave's hospitality.

I wanted to second that. Thanks Dave! Also thanks to provider of the
home made cookies (Gus I think?) - sorry I flaked out on cookies. Maybe
I can track down a grocery store in the area by next time.

Dave's place has a lot of potential for RBNOs. I think someone shot some
video last night, maybe that will show up on the DPRG YouTube channel
before long.

-Steve

--
http://www.ncc.com/humans/srainwater/