[DPRG] Meeting Saturday 12 NOON at XMAX Location

Subject: [DPRG] Meeting Saturday 12 NOON at XMAX Location
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 7 19:45:25 CDT 2009

All,

Meeting Saturday 12 NOON at XMAX Games Location.
Come check out the location to see what you think about it as a meeting
place.
See _www.dprg.org_ (http://www.dprg.org)  (home page) for details  on
location.
Looks like just a few minutes off 75 north of down town Dallas, pretty
handy.

If you drink sodas, come thirsty and pop our hosts a buck, they will
appreciate us more!

Bring your projects to share at show and tell.

No formal presentation planned.
I have a few words about battery powered applications where you need
processor to sleep to reduce power consumption  -- pretty much a  show-and-tell,
pointing out a few tips -- Using Atmel AVR devices  in my application.

Ron

steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)