[DPRG] Hello Everybody

Subject: [DPRG] Hello Everybody
From: Gary Burton mechgeek2000 at gmail.com
Date: Wed Aug 19 22:05:53 CDT 2009

Just wanted to say hi to everybody and ask a few questions. So hello and I
hope everybody is doing well. I have a few questions and if you want you can
email me off list or make suggestions on my blog at the address in the
signature of this email.

I'm wanting to use a 68hc11 chip based MCU for the brains of the bot I've
started, just having a bit of a rough time going through the datasheets to
figure out which one so far. If anybody could recommend one that can access
a 64k memory module and has lots of I/O.  The next question I have is what C
compilor would you guys recommend?

If you take a look at my blog, you can tell I've done some research, just
either too much or not enough to make an educated decision.  This may seem
like I am wanting to ride on some coattails, but I figure that everybody
here has been through this or a similiar process, so I can learn from your
mistakes and successes.

Thanks in Advance