[DPRG] Hello Everybody

Subject: [DPRG] Hello Everybody
From: ed at okerson.com ed at okerson.com
Date: Thu Aug 20 07:55:32 CDT 2009

Gary,

Do you mind if I ask why you selected the 68hc11 family?  Are you already
familiar with programming for them?  If not, it would seem to me that a
newer architecture might be easier to get started with.  Dale has been
giving free classes on the Arduino boards that use an AVR processor, and
the cost of the hardware is only $25.  All of the development tools for
these processors if free as well.  You didn't give the address for your
blog, so I could not read it to see whose coat tails you are attempting to
ride, but you might want to make sure they are still wearing that
particular coat if you want help.

Ed Okerson