[DPRG] STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 board for $40?

Subject: [DPRG] STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 board for $40?
From: Dean Hall dwhall256 at gmail.com
Date: Sat Aug 22 07:10:26 CDT 2009

Thanks for pointing this out.  It does have potential.  My complaint
with the arduino-style platform is that there are too few ground ports
for convenience.  Most sensors require a wire to ground.  On my robot
board, I put a ground pad next to every ADC, I/O, UART and programming
port... it just makes things easer.  The 6.270/Handyboard had a GND
for most I/O, that's where I learned this gem.

!!Dean