[DPRG] STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 board for $40?

Subject: [DPRG] STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 board for $40?
From: John Dolecek jdolecek at gmail.com
Date: Sat Aug 22 07:28:06 CDT 2009

This is very interesting.  Interesting that they've managed to keep the
Arduino programming environment with the new architecture.  I do wonder why
there isn't more IO, that would be my only complaint.  Well, that and the
fact that development on these boards is moving so fast I'm going to be on a
different processor about every 6 months. lol

I wonder if this setup would be capable of low-level vision tasks?  I wonder
how power consumption compares to the Atmega family?

John