[DPRG] STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 board for $40?

Subject: [DPRG] STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 board for $40?
From: John Dolecek jdolecek at gmail.com
Date: Sat Aug 22 07:31:43 CDT 2009

Forgot to mention, I ended up making a custom shield with rows of headers
for +5 regulated, GND, and +8.4 (more like 10V) unregulated.  This allows me
to power all the devices off those buss' (? whats the plural of bus?) and
also breaks out the IO pins so everything plugs into the top shield.  This
setup seems to work well, and I'll likely keep using it for the foreseeable
future.

John