[DPRG] Motor Control and parts shopping

Subject: [DPRG] Motor Control and parts shopping
From: John Dolecek jdolecek at gmail.com
Date: Fri Aug 28 07:45:36 CDT 2009

The chip glen posted is the one(z) that sawtooth is running right now.  I've
been happy with it but I got the version w/o current sense and I wish I
would have gone that direction.  I've never measured how much current my
motors draw at stall, but they're rated to draw 4A each and I've never even
seen the driver chips get warm.

John