[DPRG] Motor Control and parts shopping

Subject: [DPRG] Motor Control and parts shopping
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Fri Aug 28 10:16:56 CDT 2009

Gary,

Old tricks are the best tricks!  Use what works!

I will point you to a *new*improved* version of the venerable L293:  TI's
SN754410.  It's the same package but with higher current-carrying capability:

http://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/sn754410.html

Let us know what you finally decide!

Thanks,

Dale Wheat