[DPRG] Meeting Minutes - August 2009

Subject: [DPRG] Meeting Minutes - August 2009
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Mon Aug 31 13:06:30 CDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-31 at 08:49 -0500, Jeff Koenig wrote:
> Ron Wrote:
>
>       - Question from Ed O: why did we leave the Bill Priest
> Institute, south of downtown?
>

> My recollection is that we were told that we'd been there long enough.
> It was implied that the presence of younger people was problematic for
> insurance reasons.
>
> It was thought at the time that the Bill Priest institute's
> administration was afraid that youngsters could run amok in the
> hallways and distract people taking tests in other classrooms.  I
> don't know if this ever happened, or was merely feared.

I remember that also. Bill Priest Institute did not want anyone under 12
years old. Even if they were there with their parents.

We also had problems with testing on the weekends. They gave trades
written tests for carpenters, electricians, and plumbers. They also
bounced us around three or four rooms.

Kip

--

Kipton Moravec AE5IB .- . ..... .. -...