[DPRG] Re: RBNO

Subject: [DPRG] Re: RBNO
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 1 09:53:34 CDT 2009

Ditto on that Paul.
Very nice indeed.  Hats off to all the food providers -- makes for a  nice
RBNO always.

The flying sheep is great - Thanks Paul!

Late last night Charlie dropped off 15 boxes of old books/data books  from
past DPRGer Roger Arrick as he stated he would. They are there for the
picking until next Tuesday when he will make them vanish.

We are likely to push for a cull on the library too at some point if it
looks like we will be pinched on space. We have some really nice robotics
books  which should stay of course, but I would like to push for getting rid of
many  old data books.  Most of the stuff is on the internet...

I know some people love having the paper databooks to flip through -- this
might be your chance!
Anyway, more on this later...

Ron

**************Dell Laptops: Huge Savings on Popular Laptops – Deals