[DPRG] June Meeting Minutes

Subject: [DPRG] June Meeting Minutes
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 1 10:20:59 CDT 2009

Hey Ed,
We are not "there" yet.
We might have a year - OR - not -- we will know soon..

Space for critical and useful tools, like your lathe would always be
available as long as we have space.
(And thank you for the use of your lathe!!! A number of people have
benefited  from its presence -- including ME -- Will made me some parts on  it)

TTL data books, old PCs, big CRTs.... not quite so high on the list.
If we have to squeeze down a bit, then I see that stuff going to keep up
our "free space"
The tool shop is very important as is key test equipment and  having table
space for people to set up their stuff on.

Ron

**************Dell Laptops: Huge Savings on Popular Laptops – Deals
starting at
$399(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222883570x1201497211/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D0)