[DPRG] Meeting This Saturday July 11

Subject: [DPRG] Meeting This Saturday July 11
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 8 07:01:26 CDT 2009

Greetings DPRG Folks,

Meeting This Saturday at the DPRG world headquarters.

Paul is going to talk about some cool stuff he and others are doing with
Roomba.
I will let Paul elaborate in a follow-on email.

We have a bunch of data books that Charlie picked up from Roger Arrick.
Anyone interested, feel free to grab 'em.

Also, if you have any large items to give away, feel free to bring them,
but they must leave with you on the day you bring them if they don't leave
with  someone else!

Small items are welcome to stay if they can fit on the giveaway  table.

As always, bring your projects to show off and bring food/drink to share or
 hoard for yourself.

Thanks to Mike we have 2 A/C units online so should be pretty  comfortable.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Ron