[DPRG] Message from Tankbot

Subject: [DPRG] Message from Tankbot
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Wed Jul 8 15:47:59 CDT 2009

Hi. My name is Trackbot. I'm a cousin to tankbot. I sensed my
daddy was going to have a stroke, so I blew my brains out trying
to warn him. My prototype H-bridge was missing a main capacitor,
so my back EMF popped my brain and then sent 12V everywhere.
Daddy didn't get the hint. A week later he had his own brain
problems anyway. It's been 4 years, and I'm still waiting for
him to recover and install my new brain. I just sit in here, in
the back classroom, on the floor, waiting for things to get
better. At least I still have a daddy.

Please help. It's so hard being an abandoned bot in our family.

Trackbot

P.S. I think Tankbot is a little over educated, running Linux. I
personally think its wasteful to have such a big brain and use
it to run a bloated program like that. But who am I to complain.
I've got no brain at all at the moment.

I do!