[DPRG] IMPORTANT: New home for DPRG World Headquarters needed

Subject: [DPRG] IMPORTANT: New home for DPRG World Headquarters needed
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Thu Jul 9 13:04:24 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 23:08 -0400, DeltaGraph at aol.com wrote:
> We are going to need to find a new home for the DPRG World
> Headquarters.

Bruce Harlan and I have started the beginnings of a little DPRG
committee to investigate some long-term solutions to funding the DPRG
and providing new space. We hope to do this at the same time we further
some of the goals we established as a 501(c)(3) such as education and
promotion of robotics.

We've only just started but if there's time at the meeting I'll give a
quick 1-minute summary of where we're headed and maybe recruit one or
two more people to help.

We're strictly working on a long-term solution. For the short term, the
next year or so, we'll still need find space for monthly meetings,
RBNOs, RPLs, or whatever.

-Steve