[DPRG] IMPORTANT: New home for DPRG World Headquarters needed

Subject: [DPRG] IMPORTANT: New home for DPRG World Headquarters needed
From: Rud Merriam k5rud at arrl.net
Date: Fri Jul 10 00:34:53 CDT 2009

Piping up from the peanut gallery down south...

First, I really feel sorry for you guys losing the WHQ...but not to bad
because nothing like that is around here. <g> No, really sorry about this.

Second, you might consider renting a storage place because some with garage
doors also have power available. It would at least be worth checking out the
price for a rental. You have enough guys that it might be just $5-10 to get
a place. Depending on the site you might be able to have meetings. Some of
the places around here have office space available. Now that might be more
than you can afford but if the site offers off icing it might be able to
handle you having meetings at the garage.

 - 73 -
Rud Merriam K5RUD
ARES AEC Montgomery County, TX
http://TheHamNetwork.net <http://thehamnetwork.net/>