[DPRG] IMPORTANT: New home for DPRG World Headquarters needed

Subject: [DPRG] IMPORTANT: New home for DPRG World Headquarters needed
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 10 10:13:07 CDT 2009

All,

Rud's suggestion is surely worth considering, but I think it might be a
nice opportunity to shift RBNOs around a bit for the short term. Steve and I
talked about this while we were going through DRPG  library evening. The
thought is  look for about two locations  that would host an RBNO once a month
and possibly a 3rd random location that  might be more like a one time deal.
We have a few offers from various parties /  businesses (for the one time
RBNOs). Of course it would be nice to have a mini  tool shop online at a
location, but we might have to miss out on this for a  while.

Thanks Ed and Kip for offering space.
We should have a good idea pretty soon how much we will require.

I can offer some air-conditioned inside storage. Will have to see how  much.

I would think anything we can do to sweeten the deal for someone who could
take tables and chairs would be worth while. Let them have choice of tools,
 equipment to use during the time. Perhaps some offer of cash..

Also, as Steve mentioned let's take care not to store things like most of
the computers, because in a year there will be a new crop available from our
 members.

Maybe some things we would want to store would have a life also. That is,
if you take it (box whatever) to store we might decide to give it a  death
date where you could have / dispose of it....

Ron

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323031x1201367232/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)