[DPRG] RE:DPRGlist Digest, Vol 62, Issue 6

Subject: [DPRG] RE:DPRGlist Digest, Vol 62, Issue 6
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 10 22:13:51 CDT 2009

David,

Super thanks for offering space.
We should be getting organized soon and have a good idea of what kind of
space we need.
At present we use the equivalent of about 10 - 6 foot tables.
With tools occupying another 2 tables / benches worth of space.

Maybe we can get a few of us over OR maybe plan an RBNO at your place
within next month or so to see your vacuform setup and to see how well things
would work out with us in your space.

Also, we have some more work to do seeing where people are traveling
from... and how far they are willing to travel...

Ron

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323031x1201367232/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)