[DPRG] RE:DPRGlist Digest, Vol 62, Issue 6

Subject: [DPRG] RE:DPRGlist Digest, Vol 62, Issue 6
From: Rick Bickle rbickle at intconsys.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 12:21:46 CDT 2009

Ron,

I could host an RBNO at my shop here in Grand Prairie sometime if people
are willing to make the drive.

We are at I-30 and Beltline, close to the horse racetrack and Nokia
theater.

We would have to do it on either Mondays or Wednesdays though as I have
commitments on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings.

I do have many robot making tools available. Milling machine, lathe,
small metal brake, band saws, welder, plasma cutter, CNC Router,
sandblaster, etc.

The CNC laser and CNC plasma cutter should be online soon.

Rick