[DPRG] HAL

Subject: [DPRG] HAL
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 10:11:04 CDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 04:25 +0000, tester140 at juno.com wrote:
> The hardware configuration is unique and I assume that it is
> already set up to take advantage of it. That way I won't have
> to hunt up drivers. Oh yea, every hour or so, it chants
> like in a monostery.

That's the box we were using as the network file server at the
warehouse. It also contains the frame grabber David Anderson gave us, a
PCI card that we used to sample the video camera. It would be handy if
you could pull that card and get it back to the DPRG, we may be able to
use it in the future, either for another webcam setup or on a robot.

-Steve