[DPRG] great results at moon day

Subject: [DPRG] great results at moon day
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Sun Jul 19 21:47:25 CDT 2009

40th anniversary MoonDay event at www.flightmuseum.com

i went. i setup. i robotized them!

moondawg was there! received lots of compliments and positive feedback.
the kids were unsure what to think about moondawgy.
but they loved Emiglio! the spaceminers pr robot [looks like a baby stormtrooper]
sold quite a few led floppy space frisbees.
nss took a few photos. when i get them i will forward.
wish i woulda had some dprg flyers to hand out...   and a roomba to help emiglio with all the kids! one boy asked me to get out of my wheelchair so he could drive it around! too cute :)

i may not ever win a centennial challenge or even moonwalk [moonroll] on the moon. but i can surely inspire the younger generation while attempting to do so. inspiration has resonance. as they get inspired over my robots, i get inspired to build more!

c'mon group! let's pump out some robots!!

robotrock =]