[DPRG] great results at moon day

Subject: [DPRG] great results at moon day
From: Ray Xu rayxu123 at gmail.com
Date: Sun Jul 19 22:17:08 CDT 2009

Good job guys; I'm especially interested in this event because I really want
to get a private pilot's license (I love being in the air).  I plan on
joining the U.S. airforce as a contractor (such as a radar technician), or
something similar.

Ray Xu

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 8:47 PM, vincent lopresti <spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com