[DPRG] Stanford Online Free Engineering Courses

Subject: [DPRG] Stanford Online Free Engineering Courses
From: John Swindle swindle at compuserve.com
Date: Mon Jul 20 16:37:52 CDT 2009

Ron:

Thanks for the reference to the SEE courses. You and the others
may already know it, but on the other coast, I think the entire
curriculum of MIT is online, for all departments. It's been a
while since I looked at it, but I think MIT intended to have a
completely open curriculum accessible to anyone free.

Good luck with all the stuff at the WHQ. I'm away for two weeks,
so I can't help, and, No, I didn't make up a new travel schedule
when I saw how much stuff had to move! Although I can't help move
anything until next month, I could take one of the big
workbenches (to keep or to give back later) when I get back, and
I do have some air conditioned space (a walk-in closet) for
storage. If someone needs to shuffle stuff around after the big
move, maybe I can help.

Later,
John Swindle