[DPRG] Last RBNO at WHQ-Galrand

Subject: [DPRG] Last RBNO at WHQ-Galrand
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Mon Jul 20 18:02:33 CDT 2009

If I understand the schedule correctly, tomorrow (21 July 2009) is the
penultimate RBNO at the WHQ in Garland (Modern Assemblies bldg), with the very
last RBNO next week (28 July 2009).

Does anyone know or be willing to predict if there will be any tables or
internet access on these dates?  Ron was fervently cleaning house at the
previous RBNO last week and when Ron gets moving, things get done.

I'm wanting to conduct a hands-on class next week and need to know if I should
arrange for another location.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dale Wheat

(972) 486-1317
(877) DALE WHEAT