[DPRG] We could have monthly business meetings at NicholsonMemorial Libr...

Subject: [DPRG] We could have monthly business meetings at NicholsonMemorial Libr...
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Thu Jul 23 21:17:55 CDT 2009

Wait a minute, there, Mr. Dallas Personal Robotics Group
President.

At one time I had suggested UTA as a really neat place to have
our meetings. The Advanced Robotics Research Institute has huge
nice meeting rooms, and is about at 820 and 30. Nearer central
to the DFW area. I was put down for suggesting the "Dallas"
Personal Robotics Group being in Arlington was unthinkable. Once
I had that pointed out, I understood. And I agree. So, I'd like
to see the Dallas Group in Dallas.

Now you're completely leaving Dallas, talking Garland,
Richardson, or way up 75...

You know we lost members from Ft. W, Bedford, Euless, and
Arlington for moving as far as we did, with the Fair Ground and
WHQ. If you now want to move to Richardson or anywhere else,
change the name, start a new group, and give up being DPRG. Turn
that over to people willing to be the Dallas based Dallas
Personal Robotics Group. I can't believe there's not room in
Dallas for a Dallas Club.

Randy

  _____