[DPRG] We could have monthly business meetings at Nicholson Memorial Libr...

Subject: [DPRG] We could have monthly business meetings at Nicholson Memorial Libr...
From: Ray Xu rayxu123 at gmail.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 00:13:24 CDT 2009

Yes, I agree with moving closer to Richardson (for RBNOs and monthly
meetings) is a better idea.  That way, assuming we all live around Dallas or
a surrounding suburb of Dallas, it is pretty much equally closer to all of
us (as opposed to having our WHQ located in Garland). The main reason why I
don't attend a lot of RBNOs is because of the inconvenience of travel (and
time of travel) from Plano to Garland.

I personally like it because its closer to me, and I definitely want to
attend more RBNOs (maybe several monthly meetings).

Maybe we should conduct a survey/poll of which cities we live in; and try to
look for a new WHQ place, preferably, around that "center point".

My 2 cents

Good luck with the new WHQ and relocation.  After all, it is the "Dallas"
Personal Robotics Group ;)

Ray Xu