[DPRG] We could have monthly business meetings at Nicholson Memorial Libr...

Subject: [DPRG] We could have monthly business meetings at Nicholson Memorial Libr...
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 07:09:42 CDT 2009

Ron,

They are open every day of the week.  I was told Fridays are wide open but that
there was feirce competition for Wednesdays.  I will bring all the printed
information to TVLRBNO.

It's a big, open space with a stage along one side.  Think school cafeteria but
with carpeting and nicer lighting.  They have folding tables and stacking
chairs.  We would be responsible for setup and tear-down.

The President of the organization (you) would need to sign the paperwork.  No
Garland residency requirements, AFAIK.

Bear in mind that no location will please everyone.  Downtown Garland is still a
40 mile (each way) trip for me.  It's as far or farther for other members.  Rick
Bickle was hosting an alternate RBNO in Grand Prairie in years gone by.  It all
depends on available resources and interest.

Thanks,

Dale Wheat

(972) 486-1317
(877) DALE WHEAT