[DPRG] We could have monthly business meetings at Nicholson Memorial Libr...

Subject: [DPRG] We could have monthly business meetings at Nicholson Memorial Libr...
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 09:04:07 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Dale Wheat<dale at dalewheat.com> wrote:
> We've been holding RBNOs in Garland because we had a fantastic resource
> available in Garland.  Now we don't.  The opportunity to find a new & better
> place to do whatever it is that we do is before us.  Could be anywhere.

We have a real opportunity here to try out several different locations
all around the DFW area.  I would encourage anyone who has a location
and the time to organize a RBNO in that location to contact the list
with a date.

It is my understanding that the next few months are pretty variable,
and I'm pretty excited that we can try out some new places and meet
some new people.  RBNOs are fun and personally my favorite part of the
DPRG.

Ed P.