[DPRG] We could have monthly business meetings at Nicholson Memorial Libr...

Subject: [DPRG] We could have monthly business meetings at Nicholson Memorial Libr...
From: Mike Eber nikropht at gmail.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 15:59:04 CDT 2009

I am a member of a few other groups, generally we rotate meetings at
peoples houses or facilities...

We could take a hybrid approach to this..

Have a rotating meeting at a members house or (office if they can) every
so often so everyone doesn't have to drive clear acrosss dfw all the time.

and

Find a permanent location in the middle of where the current membership
lives.

just my 2 cents...

-Mike