[DPRG] Final RBNO at Garland WHQ -- COME ON OUT -- BBQ FEAST TUESDAY

Subject: [DPRG] Final RBNO at Garland WHQ -- COME ON OUT -- BBQ FEAST TUESDAY
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 26 20:33:45 CDT 2009

All, Let's make our Final RBNO at the Garland DPRG World Headquarters a fun
 one!
If you have not been to an RBNO in a while COME ON OUT.

I will take care of getting BBQ together. I will cook some  chicken and let
club spring for BBQ brisket or some such meat.

Bring your favorite beverage -- soda, beer, whatever.
Bring a favorite robot, or your favorite SO/wife/husband ..

We have it worked out where we can separate those doing the  Arduino build
that Dale is hosting from about 7-8:30 -- so as to allow that  group to
function in case we have a big crowd of non-Arduino builders by  then, i.e.,
Mike will make his office space available to one group or the  other.

I have my British gal, Pam, coming out to help create authentic pub
atmosphere.

We have virtually everything packed up  -- except we have all folding
tables and chairs out  so you are not coming out to an empty warehouse  -- or to
be enslaved with lots of packing up...

If you have not been to RBNO in a while, shoot me an email, or reply to
this message so I will be able to adjust quantity of food we have on  hand.

Thanks,
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Event start time 6:30

Ron