[DPRG] Breadboard Adruino class at Very Last RBNO

Subject: [DPRG] Breadboard Adruino class at Very Last RBNO
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Mon Jul 27 15:28:52 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 15:19 -0600, Dale Wheat wrote:
> Next week on Tuesday, 28 July 2009 at 7:00 PM I will be celebrating our Very
> Last RBNO at the Modern Assemblies location in Garland TX by conducting a
> "Breadboard Arduino" hands-on class.

It would be cool if we could get video of this tutorial for the website.
I'm thinking one camcorder on a tripod with a wide shot of Dale doing
his thing (Martin and his new camera/tripod comes to mind) and maybe one
other hand-held camcorder to get close ups of the boards and parts and
stuff. Any volunteers?

-Steve

--
http://www.ncc.com/humans/srainwater/