[DPRG] Re: RoombaComm 0.96 Setup with FireFly BlueTooth and 535

Subject: [DPRG] Re: RoombaComm 0.96 Setup with FireFly BlueTooth and 535
From: Bernie Doehner foxmoy at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Jul 29 22:18:05 CDT 2009

P.S. I do see this in the terminal:
root:~/dev/roomba/dprg/roombacomm$ ./runit.sh roombacomm.RoombaCommTest
WARNING:  RXTX Version mismatch
	Jar version = RXTX-2.2pre1
	native lib Version = RXTX-2.2pre2

I rebuilt from sources I got from your subversion server. This is running on a Macbook Pro with Mac OS 10.5.7

Can this be the source of my problem?

Thanks,
Bernie