[DPRG] Full Size Sumo Course 154 cm needs home or find EarlBollinger

Subject: [DPRG] Full Size Sumo Course 154 cm needs home or find EarlBollinger
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Thu Jul 30 15:53:54 CDT 2009

The ring was a donation from Jim Frye of Lynxmotion.

I have a 3KG Sumo, just not finished. I think Earl had one and
maybe Ed Koffeman did too. Don't think we ever really ran a
contest.

I can certainly store it at New Micros, and would be glad to
have it if you want to junk it. Worst case it would find a home
at UNI where I teach sumos. Jim was giving another away recently
and my department asked for it, but it went to someone else
closer to him.

Randy

  _____