[DPRG] Circuits for Panel Meters

Subject: [DPRG] Circuits for Panel Meters
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Mon Nov 2 09:07:25 CST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I remember a while back at an RBNO there was mention of a site or
article giving the run down on some useful circuits for using panel
meters.  I asked Google and searched the list archives with no hits.
Anyone remember something like that?

I'd like to come up with a simple analog circuit (I imagine using
zener diodes and resistors) that lets me take standard 0-50uA meter
and scale it to something weird, like 10 to 15 volts.

I don't want 0 to 15 volts, that is trivial.  I need to figure out how
to specify the maximum and minimum voltage range.  I was hoping
someone had done the leg work for me already. :)

Ed