[DPRG] Circuits for Panel Meters

Subject: [DPRG] Circuits for Panel Meters
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Mon Nov 2 09:40:43 CST 2009

Thanks Anton.

After thinking about the problem more, I was able to solve it with two
zener diodes and some resistors.  It remains to be seen if I can
actually trim it well enough to be as nice as the circuit you posted.
At the very least, I can empirically determine the voltage/position
relationship and draw my own scale for the meter.

I'll post a write up, since this is evidently not well documented on the web.

Ed