[DPRG] RBNO Tonight at XMAX -- Contest Practice.

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO Tonight at XMAX -- Contest Practice.
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 10 11:43:09 CST 2009

RBNO Folks,

RBNO at XMAX tonight.
We can move some tables to make room for doing contest practice.

I will bring line following course tiles and corner markers for square
dance and figure 8 contest which are composed of 4 orange soda cans.

------

Also, for next week if we want more contest practice time we might want to
consider asking Andy if we can do RBNO there again as there is a large area
 available for contest courses. Dave at Probotics will be out of town that
week,  but has generously offered to arrange for us to use his space.

The library might be an option, but their 9PM close is pretty  restrictive.

Ron