[DPRG] Experienced C# programmer in Garland seeks robotics project

Subject: [DPRG] Experienced C# programmer in Garland seeks robotics project
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 16 18:14:21 CST 2009

Hi Wes,

Best thing I can recommend, is come check out one of our RBNOs (Robot
Builder's Night Out) and meet some of the people.

This Tuesday we meet at XMAX location, Saturday contest at Garland North
Branch Library 12 Noon, then RBNO following Tuesday at "The Generator"
coffee shop downtown Garland (on the square).
Directions on Calendar page (I would imagine the Generator and Contest
location are pretty close to you)

You might get some ideas on a project you want to work on.

Maybe PC based control using familiar C# might be a route to take..

Ron Grant