[DPRG] radical research project

Subject: [DPRG] radical research project
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Tue Nov 17 10:37:29 CST 2009

I'm currently attempting to learn robotbasic and microsoft robotics studio. i prefer gui drag-n-drop programming software. looking for something extremely user-friendly but with all the whistles-n-bells. physics plug-ins, sample models, list of formulas, library of electronic components, hardware & materials, virtual adruino & basic stamp simulators, etc.

my ultimate goal is to virtually construct & simulate three devices:
1. frictionless propulsion by amplification of gyroscopic precession [gravitational bunching/streaming, not antigravity]
2. high volume electron pump. electricity from thin air! [free energy/overunity]
3. H2O rock-a-loon robotic interplanetary vehicle [recycles fuel energy while traveling]

if the 1st two simulations are successful. we will be able to construct a free-floating, free-energy robot that creates propulsion & electrical energy from a system of high speed orbiting gyroscopes made of special dissimilar materials. [may not work in deep space. must be surrounded by atoms.]

the 3rd simulation [part rocket, part balloon] converts h2o into hydrogen/oxygen gas and back in a sealed high pressure system via photovoltaic electrolysis from sunlight. gravity is opposed by simultaneous buoyancy and thrust. hydrogen is very dangerous. but with the right design, this robot could float away from your backyard, into near space [100,000 ft], rocket into orbit, fly to the moon, mars, wherever, land there, run experiments, grab some dirt, float off, blast away...    and eventually back to your yard many years later. and the fuel tank will still be completely full of pure water.

if you are interested in assisting with the research, construction and testing of these virtual simulations, please reply to spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com

robotrock =]