[DPRG] Robot Contest This Saturday 12 NOON -- Garland North Branch Library

Subject: [DPRG] Robot Contest This Saturday 12 NOON -- Garland North Branch Library
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 20 20:13:18 CST 2009

Roborama Contest This Saturday (Tomorrow) 12 NOON

Location Garland North Branch Library
See dprg.org calendar page for location details

Quick Trip
Line Following (black 3/4"  line on whiteish tiles)
Square Dance
Figure 8

We have T-shirts for sale ($15) or $20 if you feel like donating a few
extra bucks to the cause.
Included in the mix are latest design with pocket in sizes up to XL.

Interesting selection of Prizes to choose from including some ARM
processors, robot kits, tools, servos, Tanner Certificate,....

Tonight I will try to get some laser cut trophies finished -- then on to
work on my robot which has developed some kind of strange illness -- ever
since  I started trying to improve it.

Hope to see everyone there -- with or without robots!

Ron