[DPRG] RBNO at the Generator Tue Nov 24

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO at the Generator Tue Nov 24
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 23 20:14:28 CST 2009

All,

RBNO at The Generator Coffee Shop tomorrow in Garland.
I will bring Whip who now drives a nice smooth figure 8. Maybe I can  get
Whip to teach Tip?

We have a nice stock of DPRG T-Shirts. $15 each (or $20 if you want to
donate a few $ to the cause)
Two Color Large Round Logo on Back. Small Robot on front.
Small,Medium,Large,XL  choice of pocket or no pocket
2X, 3X No Pocket only. Get yours before they sell out. Makes nice  present.
I will be happy to ship some of these to our remote folks, say about $5,
priority mail  unless someone has some suitable envelopes they want to
donate then maybe I could send them First Class for about $2 or $3.

Ron