[DPRG] Teaching Robot

Subject: [DPRG] Teaching Robot
From: Piper pay_the_piper at shaw.ca
Date: Wed Nov 25 14:10:52 CST 2009

The (anonymous) instructor is an accomplished computer scientist.

I posted earlier on the Harvard teaching machine by Skinner.

If anyone wants to explore the details on how this could work as SW for a classroom teaching robot, perhaps we can take it up on VS-DOT-NET (yahoogroups). I may even wheel it into a BCIT classroom to give Class 1 plus final class for C instruction at BCIT.