[DPRG] Tonight's RBNO Meeting

Subject: [DPRG] Tonight's RBNO Meeting
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Tue Sep 1 10:16:37 CDT 2009

not sure if i should go or not...

need much help with moondawggy. too much stuff to load up and bring to the rbno. it would take hrs to load and unload everything needed. time is critical. deadline is sept 16th to finish robot, make video, write a $3000 check and send to contest mngr. contest is oct 16th in cali. if anyone interested in helping me finish this thing in time, please reply asap. you will be rewarded with cash bonuses if we win 1st, 2nd or 3rd!!

robotrock =]

p.s. - andy cordell donated 2 i-cybies to cheer on the moondawggy at fencon and other events as well as during tghe competition. these lil dawggies are cute but the batteries are shot :(