[DPRG] September Meeting -- In One Week (Sept 12)

Subject: [DPRG] September Meeting -- In One Week (Sept 12)
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 4 18:12:31 CDT 2009

All,

Just a tickler for the next meeting (in one week + 1 day) on September  12.
We have a nice room 12 NOON - 3 PM  (perhaps later if needed  and not
booked) at Garland Library - North Branch at North Garland Ave and  Apollo (about
a mile or so south of George Bush (190))

My heart was set on Dallas, but they would want $45 for >2 hours  (although
one branch Fretz Park -- the folks were super nice and more flexible  that
another branch I talked to.

The Garland location is nice -- very nice staff.  (Central Garland was
booked) - No Cost!
Drinks OK, just need screw top OR coffee needs to have a lid.

New member, Jose Quinones, is going to do a presentation on motion control
- more details to follow.

Thanks to Dale for initial check out of Garland Library and Doug for more
research and me for having to go sign off first born, get a Garland Library
card  and choose the person, Glenn, who would hand turn the crank on the
spit which I will be impaled on and cooked over open flame if anything gets
broken!.

We will need to bring extension cords and power strips to power our  stuff.

Ron

PS Next RBNO is at Rick Bickle's shop in Grand Prairie -- check out
calendar on dprg.org.
Note: This RBNO will be on WEDNESDAY and not Tuesday.