[DPRG] RBNO at Integrated Control Systems Grand Prairie - ON WEDNESDAY

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO at Integrated Control Systems Grand Prairie - ON WEDNESDAY
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 8 10:53:47 CDT 2009

All,

Just a reminder that RBNO is tomorrow, Wednesday, and not today.
If you are like me -- and today feels like Monday, maybe this won't be a
problem.

Also the location is Rick Bickle's shop (Integrated Control Systems) in
Grand Prairie near I-30 and Beltline Road at 605 E Palace  Parkway. (remember
meetings page on DPRG.ORG when I wear out/forget to  mention location. --
also map link is there)

It is been a few years since I have been down to Rick's shop. Pretty cool
stuff including table top CNC mill he put together for reasonable $.  Also,
not to mention Rick is a very good in mechanical,electronic and
micro-controller design -- so well worth the trip down.

I am hoping we will get to see some of our southern DFW sector folks and
what they have been up to over the past year(s) at this meeting.

Bring your projects or just yourself.
See you there Wednesday anytime after 6PM!

Ron