[DPRG] SpaceMiners LIVE!

Subject: [DPRG] SpaceMiners LIVE!
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Thu Sep 10 21:02:17 CDT 2009

Watch the SpaceMiner(s) Complete the Final Assembly of the MoonDawg robot LIVE at http://www.livevideo.com/spaceminers

Please don't try to chat with me as i am busy attempting to meet a deadline. however, you can audio/video chat with up to 3 other viewers simultaneously while watching & listening to the main spaceminers video/audio feed. [you will need to create a free account]

we can use this technology to expand the live dprg meetings into cyberspace. this will attract many curious robot fans!

every live broadcast is automatically archived and posted on the site for later viewing.

robotrock =]