[DPRG] Breadboard Arduino class Thursday evening at The Generator

Subject: [DPRG] Breadboard Arduino class Thursday evening at The Generator
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Wed Sep 16 21:27:57 CDT 2009

I'm presenting another (yet the same) class on building "breadboard Arduinos"
tomorrow night, Thursday, 17 September 2009 at 7PM at The Generator Coffee
Emporium & Cool Place To Hang Out in downtown Garland.

I was asked by several members to post to the list when a new class was scheduled.

There's more information on my web site if you're interested:

http://dalewheat.info/breadboard-arduino-class-this-thursday-evenin

... including a free copy of the complete class notes.

At last count there were seven seats still available.  Please contact me
directly (that is, off list) if you are interested in participating.

Thanks,

Dale Wheat

(972) 486-1317
(877) DALE WHEAT