[DPRG] DPRG at FenCon Saturday

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG at FenCon Saturday
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 18 19:58:44 CDT 2009

All, Tomorrow, Saturday, is our day for doing a table at FenCon which  is
running all this weekend.
Entry fee is $25 for Saturday.

Despite what the schedule says:

Dale, Ed and I are doing a getting started in robotics and robot demos at
2PM and Glenn is doing a "building R2-D2" talk at 3PM.

Also, Jeff Tregre, is doing a talk on LED lighting at 1PM.

If you are into SCI-FI or in our case more science fact then come on down
to the convention which is at the Crowne Plaza hotel (same location as
All-Con   -- Midway Rd north of  635).

See all the details at _www.fencon.org_ (http://www.fencon.org)  including
a schedule of  events.

I will bring a monitor, DVD player for our robot footage and some
stuff/robots to demo.
We will set our table up just before 10AM.

If you decide to come down, bring a robot and show it off at our table, it
will get in free ;)

See you there.
Ron