[DPRG] Motion Control Training Presentation

Subject: [DPRG] Motion Control Training Presentation
From: Jose I Quinones jiq at avayan.com
Date: Wed Sep 23 20:01:54 CDT 2009

Hi Guys,

Is there any interest in posting at the DPRG website the presentation
material I used for the training a few Saturdays ago? If so, who should I
send the PPT file? My manager has approved the spread of the presentation
and I have already sent to some people, but thought that it could benefit
the entire club if it is present at the club website.

BTW, thanks for posting the demo portion of the presentation on Youtube!

Thanks and best regards,

JIQ

Feel free to visit some of my pages at:

http://www.avayan.com <http://www.avayan.com/>