[DPRG] Fall Contest

Subject: [DPRG] Fall Contest
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 11:31:31 CDT 2009

John / All,

Some people need to be beaten -- and I think I am one of them.
Ed Paridis and I were put in charge of the contest. Yes, we need to get the
 location nailed down and the contests we are going to run.

The Square Dance is a given -- Drive around 8 foot square delimited by
cones, rules on dprg.org.
Need to find out if we have / can get location that offers hard  floor.

Some talk of figure "8" around two cones spaced 8 feet apart.

Other contests -- quick trip  & line following (3/4" to 1" line  requested
-- I believe )

Let me talk to Ed and get this firmed up.

Thought is November meeting date OR possibly the next Sat. 21.

Ron